- Love. In the case of waifus, we believe this rule is self-explanatory. It's also very important and key to the site's idea.
- No adult(erous) or excessively violent material. It's not wise to put nude pictures of someone you love up on the internet. Also, we want to stay safe for children and platonic lovers alike. Heavily suggestive pictures may also be removed.
- No illegal stuff. This constitutes things like drug dealing, piracy or just about anything banned by the law. Please don't - we don't want to get in trouble.
- One domain per user. We have limited hosting space and limited potential domain names. It'd be nice if you respect that!
- No harems. As per the FAQ, we firmly believe that getting more than one waifu may destroy your laifu.
- The domain name should be unique and relevant to you or your waifu. Generic domain names like "mai" or "love" might be used for other things in the future.
- Do not keep your subdomain empty. I absolutely hate domain squatters. Put something there, though, and I'll be happy! Otherwise, I'll purge it in the depths of a full HDD's fire, or something.
- Obvious legal clauses follow. The rules may be changed at any time and I hold executive control over what breaks the rules and what doesn't yadda yadda. Don't try to be clever and go around them with magic fairy sprinkles - that won't fly here.
Upon registration, you get access to a 50MB FTP server for your waifu-related domain name.